The Turkish passport is among the strongest passports in the world at the present time, and people from different nationalities want to obtain it and also want to reside in Turkey because of Turkey’s beautiful nature and great strength in the economic field, which made it the ideal place for investors from around the world to come. This made that there became a great growing demand for the Turkish passport, and there are a few types of Turkish passports, but they all share many common features that distinguish the Turkish passport from other passports in the world.
Why the desire to obtain a Turkish passport
The category of people who want to obtain a Turkish passport the most is the category of foreign investors who want to invest their money in buying real estate in Turkey, in addition to the fact that Turkey is the home of many civilizations that have come to pass since ancient times, as it contains archaeological places dating back to civilizations much older than the Byzantine and Roman time, as well as places dating back to the time of the Ottoman Caliphate. In addition to the diversity of the lifestyle in Turkey, there are areas located near vital places in cities such as Istanbul, and there are many places that are located near the seaside, in addition to Turkey being a bridge linking the continents of Europe and Asia, which makes it An unparalleled commercial and political center.
Also Read: استخراج جواز السفر التركي
Advantages of the Turkish passport
The Turkish passport has many advantages that make it distinct from other passports in the world, and among these features are the following:
- A Turkish passport with Turkish citizenship is processed in a short period that takes up to 30 working days.
- The Turkish passport allows entry to more than 115 countries without a visa, in addition to entering about 26 Schengen countries.
- There is no minimum residency in Turkey for a Turkish passport holder, he can reside in Turkey as a Turkish citizen.
- It is considered the 39th passport in the developed world.
- A Turkish passport holder can be treated in all Turkish governmental and private hospitals.
- The holder of a Turkish passport can obtain all retirement rights in the job in which he works just like a Turkish citizen.
- A Turkish passport holder can learn free of charge in Turkish schools while taking advantage of university fee payment plans
- The Turkish passport gives the right to vote in the Turkish elections to foreigners just like Turkish citizens.
- It is possible to obtain another nationality next to the Turkish citizenship, as Turkish law permits carrying another passport next to the Turkish passport without restrictions.
- The Turkish passport has a validity period of 10 years, with the possibility of renewing it for life without restrictions.
Types of Turkish passport
There are more than one type of Turkish passport, and these types are:
- The red (normal) passport: It is the general passport that is granted to foreigners by investing in Turkey, in addition to that Turkish citizens get it as well.
- Green Passport: Only government officials and high-ranking officers in the country can obtain it.
- Gray Passport: obtained by state employees and journalists.
- Black Passport: State employees working in the diplomatic corps who represent Turkey abroad.