Buying a house in Turkey is currently considered one of the best investment projects that Arab and foreign investors alike think of. It is one of the profitable projects in the long term, especially in the coming years. Buying a house in Turkey for the purpose of investment is one of the very good options at the present time, because the demands for renting homes are high in Turkey due to the influx of many tourists to Turkey for various purposes, This project is considered one of the successful projects in which the investor recovers the capital he invested within a short period and keeps making profits from his rental property for a long period of time.
Advantages of buying a house in Turkey:
- Owning a house in Turkey is a profitable investment project where this house can be offered for rent, Since Turkey is a first-class tourist country, there is a very high demand by tourists and temporary residents on homes due to the availability of many advantages in terms of cost, privacy and amenities.
- The owner of the property, his wife and children can obtain a real estate residence permit, which is renewed annually.
- The owner of the property in Turkey can apply for Turkish citizenship, Also, in order to obtain a Turkish passport if certain conditions are met in the property owned by it:
- The value of the property should be 250 thousand dollars or more.
- Keeping the property and not selling it for three years or more.
How to search for a house in Turkey:
In order to obtain a house with the required specifications in Turkey, one of the following means can be used:
- World wide web:
The Internet offers a good service of searching for homes in Turkey, It provides a full description of the displayed houses supported by pictures, It also provides an accurate explanation of the advantages of these homes and their comparison with other offers. In addition to providing a general perception of prices and comparing them with price levels for real estate and homes in general, which helps the researcher or buyer to form a general idea about the offered offers and make the purchase decision easier.
- Real estate companies and real estate agents:
It is the most popular method currently in Turkey and the easiest, Where companies and agents have many offers that can be viewed by the buyer, provide clear ideas and a vivid image of the house to be purchased, assist the buyer in all purchase steps, issue official papers and carry out legal procedures, Which constitutes an advantage for foreign buyers who are ignorant of many things inside the country, either because they do not know the Turkish language or lack knowledge of the official procedures necessary to complete the purchase process.
Criteria for buying the right home in Turkey:
- The appropriate location for the house: a study of the location of the house in terms of urbanization and construction condition, in terms of ease of transportation, availability of health and education services, shopping centers, and others.
- The size of the house is proportional to the number of family members: spacious homes provide a better feeling for family members and provide comfort and stability for them.
- The price of the house fits with the budget allocated for owning it: Whether the house is intended for housing or investment, it must be planned in advance, determine the budget available for purchase, and study wide and multiple options to obtain a house with the best specifications compared to the amount paid for it.
The advantages of Turkish houses:
Turkish houses are characterized by a modern style that relies on simplicity in interior design, relying on elegant furniture and light colors, which studies have proven to have a positive impact on the psyche of the population. It also depends on providing natural lighting and good ventilation through the design of spacious balconies and the good distribution of windows throughout the house. Central heating is also provided in almost all homes in order to face the cold waves that Turkey is exposed to during the winter season. While this house was inside a residential complex that has recently spread in Turkey, these complexes provide multiple services to the residents, such as guarding around the clock and schools affiliated to the complex, shopping malls, parks, playgrounds, and transportation stops.
Thus, you will find that buying a home in Turkey is an excellent opportunity, both on a personal and practical level, and you can take advantage of it at all levels without causing any significant losses.