Ankara is the capital and second largest city in Turkey. Also, investment in Ankara is very popular with local and foreign investors. It is an important commercial and industrial city located in the Central Anatolia region.
Reasons to invest in Ankara for foreigners
- Its climate is a mixture of cold continental climate and rainy Black Sea climate
- It offers attractive business opportunities for investment in Ankara.
- There are 98 embassies and international organizations (such as the United Nations and the World Bank) in the city.
- In addition to large-scale construction and energy enterprises, and strategic organizations in the fields of tourism, defense, communications, information technology and logistics.
- Ankara is the second largest economy in Turkey. The large volume of foreign trade in Ankara provides opportunities for foreign investors and businessmen who want to produce and invest in Ankara at the national, regional and global levels.
- High-tech investments such as automobile manufacturing, logistics, electronics, pharmaceuticals and optical devices are included in the scope of the incentive.
- Ankara has a population of more than 5 million. Thanks to its advanced infrastructure, and transportation and business opportunities.
- Ankara is a center that constantly receives immigration from abroad. In addition to the industrial sector, Most of the population works in the service sector and government departments.
- “Liveable Cities in Turkey” according to the results of a study conducted in 2010 and 2011 in Ankara, The title of “Turkey’s Most Liveable Cities” was given.
Read also: Advantages of buying a property in Turkey
Education in Ankara
Ankara has many world-class universities that offer quality education such as ODTÜ, Bilkent and Ankara University.
Esenboga International Airport, located in the north of the city, It is the main airport of the city. Anıtkabir, is the symbol of Ankara, It is located in Ankara where the M.Kemal ATATÜRK Mausoleum is located.
Another historical landmark of Ankara is the Ankara Castle. which is located in the Altindag region, Which is located at the top of the city. Beside that , There are many historical, artistic and cultural attractions in the city.
Ankara is also an important agricultural and livestock center in Turkey which includes the cultivation of wheat, barley, sugar beet, and sheep and goat farming sectors.
Ankara is known as a region with high productive potential in agriculture. These productive activities are represented by the symbols of Ankara such as goats, pears, cats and various endemic flowers.
in addition to, There are many parks and recreation areas around Ankara., Among the most famous are Atatürk Orman Shivligi, and Ginglik Parki, Kogolu Park, Simmler, and Emir, and Gulbashi.
Although the rhythm of the city is not as fast as Istanbul, However, it is very active. There are many new projects that attract foreign investors who want to invest in Ankara in the real estate field.
The busiest area in Ankara
- Cankaya is known as the most crowded area in both Ankara and Turkey. Kizilay is the city center and hosts transportation, shopping and cultural events.
- Kocatepe Mosque is one of the most important religious centers in the city center. The Atakule is the oldest shopping mall in the city, It offers 360-degree views of the city.
- Walking to Kuğulu Park on Tunalı Hilmi Street is an important popular activity. Argentina Street in Gaziosmanpasa is known as one of the most attractive areas of the city with its luxury apartments and restaurants.
- Gazi Osmanpasa is one of the most preferred areas to invest in luxury real estate, Çayyolu is another area that has attracted most foreign investors who want to buy real estate in Ankara in recent years. Many areas of Ankara offer many real estate investment opportunities for foreigners, From luxury apartments to affordable apartments.
- Reflect the Altndag area, Where is Ankara Castle located? the historical fabric of the city, Ulus hosts many houses of worship such as Haji Bayram Mosque and Arslanhan Mosque, in addition to many museums.
- The Antiques Bazaar in Ulus also attracts attention as one of the most popular destinations among local and foreign tourists.
- Also, Eryaman is one of the preferred neighborhoods for foreign investors who want to invest in Ankara with its rapid development and real estate investment opportunities.
- With the expansion of the city’s development outside the center, The areas on Istanbul Road, Eskişehir Road and Konya Road are becoming more and more attractive for real estate investment in Ankara.
It is estimated that the regions of Ankara, Which is expected to have the highest potential in terms of investment in Ankara in the field of real estate will provide the most profitable opportunities for its investors in the coming years, These will be the areas.