Near the largest seaside promenade in Istanbul.
- The Avcilar Garden project is a family and tourism project in one. The Avcilar area is an area with all the important vital facilities such as universities, schools, malls and entertainment venues.
- The project is close to the Sea of Marmara. It is known that Avcilar Corniche is the largest corniche in Istanbul and extends for several kilometers. It is one of the well-known tourist places that contains multiple tourist facilities such as a swimming beach, walking and picnic areas, wide gardens and places for fishing.
- The Avcilar area is the closest area to the new canal, which will give the areas great importance in all respects
- What increases the importance of the project also is its proximity to the Metrobus line on the one hand and its proximity to the maritime transport service on the other.
- The project is served by a swimming pool, gym, sauna, various green spaces and children’s games, in addition to various shops such as Carrefour and Fillet, and near the project there is a bazaar.
The project is far from:
- Only 800 meters from the beach of the Marmara Sea
- 1 km from E5 (Metrobus line)
- 2 km from IDO (Water Taxi Service)
- 2 km from Istanbul State University
- 4 km from Pelican Mall
- 20 km from Fatih and Sultan Ahmed
- 50% down payment and installments over 12 months
- There is a discount when paying cash