Luxurious finishes and adjacent to the famous Taksim Square
- The project is located in the well-known Beyoglu district, near Taksim Square, This area, which is considered one of the most vital and important areas at all levels, is adjacent to all the old and well-known areas of Istanbul from Nisantasi, Besiktas and Istiklal Street, in addition to the presence of the most ancient and ancient monuments in this area.
- The Biyali Pasha project is considered the largest and most luxurious project in the region, and its importance lies in addition to its distinguished location in that its area is the center of Istanbul, where there are not a large number of projects. This gives the project a high investment value in addition to being suitable for family housing because it contains all the services and spaces that the family forgets .
- The project has won many awards and the construction company is one of the most important companies in Turkey. Within the project there is a two-storey commercial mall and opposite the project is one of the oldest mosques in the world (built by Mimar Sinan) and there is a metro station opposite the project completely.
- The project finishes are luxurious and modern. The buildings are built in an architectural style that simulates the old Ottoman era and is similar to it. There are hotel apartments and commercial apartments in addition to residential apartments.
- The project area is 82.000 square meters and includes 15 buildings divided into 760 apartments and 190 apartments in hotel style.
- The project is an integrated city and serves everything from swimming pools, a large gym, sauna, gardens, children’s play areas, a shopping street, wide green spaces, hotel services, security and protection.
Located near the project:
- 5 minutes from Taksim Square
- 8 minutes from Sisli
- 10 minutes from Besiktas and the Bosphorus
- 10 minutes from Sultanahmet
- 45 minutes from the new airport
- 50% down payment and installments over 24 months
- There is a discount when paying cash