Directly on the Marmara Sea and its presence within the historical wall of Istanbul.
- The Jeer project is located in the Fatih area and directly on the Marmara Sea. It is one of the unique and distinctive projects of its kind that combines luxury, luxury and the fragrance of history.
- The project is built on archaeological land belonging to the state and contains parts of the Constantinople wall (1400 years old) and next to it is an ancient castle from the Byzantine era.
- The project contains 112 housing units, 76 apartments and 36 villas on an area of 40 thousand square meters, There are five historic buildings in the project and a 200-year-old museum.
- There are hotel rooms for guests, there are loft-style villas (three floors), and there are gardens of different sizes for all apartments, in addition to a high level of finishing.
- The project is equipped with all the distinctive services such as swimming pools, steam rooms, a spa, house cleaning service, an open air cinema, a gym, and large green spaces. In return for the project, there is a private port that contains a yacht that can be rented.
Away from :
- It is 3 minutes from the Eurasia Tunnel, which leads to the Asian section.
- 5 minutes from Sultanahmet and Hagia Sophia.
- 9 minutes from Taksim Square.
- 35 minutes from the new airport.
- 50% down payment and installments over 24 months.
- There is a discount when paying cash.