Governmental and next to the Riva River and the Black Sea.
- The Valley of Dreams complex ( Düşler Vadisi Riva) in the Beykoz area on the Asian side of Istanbul, It is considered the greenest and quietest area. Next to the project is the Riva River and the project is very close to the Black Sea.
- The project is an entire city and is considered the largest villa project in Istanbul, It has a governmental character, as the Emlak Knut Company is one of the developers of the project. The project is built on an area of one million and 150 thousand square meters. It contains 1400 villas. In addition, the spaces are different and 70% are green spaces, and each villa has its own land area.
- The project contains unique features and has all the entertainment and luxury services. For those looking for a life of luxury and living quietly and in the lap of nature, greenery and water, the project offers you all this, as the project contains 207,000 m2 of natural park and forests, And 72000 m2 of water bodies and green spaces, And 15000 m2 of vegetable and fruit farms, And 14000 m2 shops, And 4000 m2 swimming pool and water city, And 20000 m2 private school, And 2000 square meters of health center.
- The project also contains: Open lake / swimming pools / tennis court / football field / basketball / gym / sauna / gym / steam rooms / Turkish bath / helipad / equestrian club / mosque / shooting club /
Located near the project:
- 500 meters from the Riva River
- 2 km from the Black Sea
- 7 km from the Bosphorus and the third bridge
- 28 km from Taksim
- 40% down payment and installments over 24 months
- There is a discount when paying cash