The conditions for obtaining the Turkish visa vary, but it remains the best and most lenient for tourists and Arab and foreign visitors to Turkey, as the focus of the world’s attention is directed towards Turkey and its tourist trips and scenic views, even its economic level is a very big attraction for many people, as it helps them in successful investment at the lowest prices and costs And he can obtain Turkish citizenship when making an investment of about 250 thousand dollars, meaning that the Turkish economy encourages investment because it returns to the investor with a profit, and in addition to that he can benefit from it by gaining citizenship and thus the Turkish passport, this is in addition to everyone He would like to attend and visit ancient Turkey and learn about its archaeological monuments, its heritage and ancient civilizations in all forms, and enjoy its picturesque and charming views, which prompts them to know the conditions of Turkey’s visa so that they can enter Turkey with ease and ease.
Conditions to obtain the Turkish visa
Turkey is one of the best countries that is working hard to facilitate foreigners’ travel and access to Turkey at the lowest costs and at the lowest possible time, as all travelers can book a visa to travel to Turkey with ease, after learning about the following Turkish visa conditions:
- First, getting to know the countries that do not require an entry visa to Turkey, there are countries that do not need an entry visa when entering Turkish lands, including the following: Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia, Qatar, and Lebanon, but on the condition that the stay does not exceed the ninety days.
- Secondly, the price of the Turkish visa varies from one country to another, and it is not fixed and specific, rather it differs according to the country itself, for example a Qatari traveler can obtain a multiple entry visa more than once during a period of 180 days from the date of its issuance, and the duration of stay is 90 days, and the costs of extracting it are $ 28. As for the Kuwaiti traveler, the costs of extracting the visa are free of charge, while it enables its owner to enter Turkish lands back and forth several times, within a period of 180 days from the time of issuance.
- Third, the Arab countries whose citizens can obtain a Turkish visa electronically, the issuance of the visa varies from one country to another, according to the laws and regulations that are enacted by the government of those countries, and on the basis of which the visa is extracted by foreign citizens and citizens of the country itself, and as for the Arab countries Which citizens can obtain a Turkish visa electronically, such as Algeria, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Sudan, Iraq, Somalia, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Yemen, Comoros, the Sultanate of Oman, Palestine, Libya, Mauritania, and Egypt.
- Fourth, the cost of the Turkish visa for Bahrain and the UAE is also different from Qatar and Kuwait, where the Bahraini traveler can have multiple Turkish lands for a period of 180 from the date of issuance at $ 60, and for the Emirati traveler, he can obtain a visa that is valid for 180 days from the date of issuance. It is issued, and they are entitled to stay in Turkey for a period not exceeding 90 days, and the visa costs $ 60.
Also Read: استخراج جواز السفر التركي
Documents required to obtain the Turkish visa
There is a set of papers that are requested from the person who wants to obtain a Turkish visa , and among these papers are the following:
- The passport must be valid for at least six consecutive months.
- The traveler should have a personal photo number 2, provided that it has a white background, and recently photographed for the traveler
- To submit a bank statement for the last three months.
- To reserve in a property or hotel.
- To reserve a return air ticket.
All these papers should be available and the person traveling to Turkey and must be presented to the Passports Department, in order to be approved a visa to Turkey, and all of them are equally important without exception.