Ankara is the capital and the second largest city in Turkey, and investment in this city is very popular with local and foreign investors, as it is an important commercial, as well as industrial city located in the Central Anatolia region.
Reasons for foreigners to invest in Ankara
- Its climate is a combination of the cold continental climate and the rainy Black Sea climate
- It offers attractive business opportunities for investment
- There are 98 embassies and international organizations (such as the United Nations and the World Bank) in the city.
- In addition to large-scale construction and energy enterprises, strategic organizations in the fields of tourism, defense, communications, information technology and logistics.
- Ankara is the second largest economical city in Turkey, and the large foreign trade volume in the city provides opportunities for foreign investors and businessmen who want to produce and invest in Ankara at the national, regional and global level.
- High-tech investments such as the automotive industry, supply, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and optical devices are included in the incentive scope.
- Ankara has a population of over 5 million, thanks to its well-developed infrastructure, transportation and business opportunities.
- Ankara is a center that constantly receives immigration from abroad Besides the industrial sector, most of the population works in the service sector and government departments.
- “Livable cities in Turkey”: According to the results of a study conducted in 2010 and 2011, Ankara got the title of “Turkey’s Most Livable City”.
Also Read : مميزات شراء عقار في تركيا
Education in Ankara
Ankara has many world-class universities that offer quality education like ODTÜ, Bilkent and Ankara University.
Esenboğa International Airport, located in the north of the city, is the main airport of the city.
An important historical landmark of the city is the Ankara Castle, which is located in the Altindag district, in the upper part of the city.
Besides this, there are many historical, artistic and cultural attractions in the city. Ankara is also an important center for agriculture and livestock in Turkey, which includes the cultivation of wheat, barley, sugar beet and the sheep and goat farming sectors.
Ankara is known as a region with high productive potential in agriculture, and these productive activities are represented by the symbols of Ankara such as goats, pears, and various endemic flowers.
In addition, there are many parks and entertainment areas around Ankara. Among the most famous of them are Ataturk Orman Ciftligi, Çınıçık Parkı, Kogulu Park, Simanler, İmir, and Gülbasi.
Although the rhythm of the city is not as fast as Istanbul, it is very active. There are many new projects that are attracting foreign investors who want to invest in Ankara in the field of real estate.
The busiest areas in Ankara
- Cankaya is known as the busiest area in both Ankara and Turkey, and Kızılay is the city center and hosts transportation, shopping and cultural events.
- Kocatepe Mosque is one of the most important religious centers in the city center, and Atakule is the oldest shopping center in the city, offering 360-degree views of the city.
- Walking to the Kuğulu Park on Tunalı Hilmi Street is an important popular activity, and Argentina Street in Gaziosmanpaşa is known as one of the most attractive areas in the city with its luxurious apartments and restaurants.
- Gaziosmanpasa is one of the most preferred areas for investing in luxury real estate, and Çayyolu district stands out as another area that has attracted most foreign investors who want to buy real estate in Ankara in recent years, and many areas of Ankara offer many real estate investment opportunities for foreigners, from luxury apartments to apartments more reasonably priced.
- The Altindag district, where the Ankara Citadel is located, reflects the historical fabric of the city, and Ulus hosts many houses of worship such as Haji Bayram Mosque and Arslanhan Mosque, in addition to many museums.
- The Antiques Bazaar in Ulus is also attracting attention as one of the most popular destinations among both domestic and foreign tourists.
- Also, Eryaman is one of the preferred neighborhoods for foreign investors who want to invest in Ankara with the rapid development and real estate investment opportunities.
- As the development of the city expanded outside the center, the areas on Istanbul Road, Eskişehir Road and Konya Road became more attractive for real estate investment in Ankara.
It is estimated that the suburbs of Ankara, which are expected to have the highest potential in terms of investment in Ankara in the field of real estate, will provide the most profitable opportunities for their investors in the coming years.