Many people and investors seek to obtain Turkish citizenship, which gives them many privileges, whether in terms of residency in Turkey or in terms of travel to European countries neighboring Turkey, as well as different countries of the world. As soon as they obtain this nationality, the person automatically obtains a Turkish passport that allows entry to 77 countries around the world without the need to obtain an entry visa. These also include a few European countries, and other countries, for this matter Turkey has become the focus of attention of many investors who have invested in it in the field of real estate in order to obtain its nationality and benefit from many of its advantages, which we will review through the article.
Advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship
- Turkish citizenship is one of the most advantageous nationalities in the present time, as it is ranked 36th in the world.
- Exemption from military service for those over the age of 22.
- Turkish citizenship allows its holder to benefit from a safe and stable work environment in which all religions are respected, and as a mixture of multiple cultures that a person acquires once he or she resides in Turkey.
- Take advantage of all services provided to Turkish citizens, including education and health services, completely free of charge, in addition to obtaining discounts on many other services within the country.
- The holder of this nationality benefits from all the advanced services on an ongoing basis, which is considered a valuable addition to his work there that helps him achieve it in the best possible way.
- Ease of carrying out all legal, medical and governmental transactions in general, as all the advantages available to the Turkish citizen will be available to holders of nationality without discrimination between them and the Turkish citizen in the treatment.
- This nationality, in addition to the Turkish passport, allows entry to 77 countries without the need to obtain an entry visa. In addition, the holder of this nationality obtains an entry visa upon arrival in 42 countries not included in the initial 77 countries, as well as obtains an electronic entry visa quickly when entering 6 other countries.
Also Read: مراحل التجنيس في تركيا
Advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship through investment
- The investor’s wife and children under the age of 18 obtain Turkish nationality with the same investment value and without any other conditions.
- There is no specific time to reside in Turkey for holders of this nationality.
- It is considered one of the least expensive methods when adding family members to the nationality compared to other methods of obtaining residency that require high expenses in this aspect.
- The investor is not required to declare the assets of his income and sources of funds, unlike other types of residency.
Ways to obtain Turkish citizenship through investment
There is more than one way to obtain Turkish citizenship through investment, which is summarized in the following ways:
- Making a capital investment that starts from $ 500,000 or more, and not stopping it for a period of 3 consecutive years, allows obtaining citizenship after 5 years from the start of the investment process.
- Depositing a sum of money starting from $ 500,000 or more in a Turkish bank and leaving it inside the bank for a full 3 years. At the end of the period a statement in this regard is extracted and submitted to the department concerned with issuing citizenship to obtain it in the name of the depositor himself.
- Buying bonds from the Turkish state with a financial value starting from $ 500,000 and not selling them for any reason for a period of 3 years, then selling them after that if the investor wants after obtaining citizenship and taking advantage of its benefits.