The cheapest real estate in Turkey, Turkey is distinguished by its distinctive location from other neighboring countries, as its location between the two continents of Asia and Europe made it a source of a common civilization between the West and the East, and also made it merge between two different cultures, in all aspects of Turkish life, in terms of education, culture and civilization And between housing and the diversity of real estate and its different buildings and finishes commensurate with those two cultures, and it also led to the multiplicity of arrivals to it from tourists, students, or even investors or expatriates to reside , and it made there a difference in tastes and cultures in addition to the diversity of real estate and its differences in a way that contributes to satisfying all tastes, and Turkey seeks In a big way to meet and provide all the services that expatriates need to it in a manner commensurate with their requirements, as this matter helps in the development and progress of Turkey’s economy, and the diversity of real estate has led to the presence of many investors and expatriates from different countries to invest in real estate in particular and this is due to the large demand for it in Turkey Especially in recent years after its prosperity in trade, economy and tourism, which led to the development of their trade and economy, and the success of their projects greatly, as Turkey has become the first competitor to major and great countries in the field of The trade, economy and tourism have become a strong competitor to China and India, as they are two of the world’s strongest countries economically and commercially.
Types of real estate in Turkey
The term “property” is used for several things. It can be used when mentioning lands, houses, villas, apartments, buildings, or even residential complexes, offices or factories. So, real estate types and characteristics are significantly different in Turkey, and this is because its cities and regions differ greatly, and the most important of these properties are:
- Residential properties, including villas, palaces, and chalets.
- Industrial real estate, including offices and factories.
- Commercial real estate, which includes administrative buildings, commercial centers, and shops.
- Agricultural real estate, including fields and lands.
These are the most important types of real estate in Turkey, and the person who wants to buy a property must determine the type of property and allocate it specifically to know his or her real estate demand. Also Read: الإقامة السياحية في تركيا
Factors affecting real estate prices in Turkey
When buying a property or searching for real estate in Turkey, one must know its prices. So it is necessary to know the factors that affect the price first, then find out what suits the person and is proportional to the property itself. And the most important thing that affects real estate in Turkey and their prices are the following:
- The location of the property, which plays the most important role in influencing the price of the property. If it is located in a coastal tourist area and has historical and rare views, this leads to a significant increase in the price. Also, the location of the property in relation to the city and region has a major role in determining the price.
- Scarcity, the demand and supply play a fundamental role in determining the price. The less demand for real estate, the lower the price, and the greater the demand for real estate, the higher the price.
- Modernity, sophistication, interior finishes, and the general space of the property… All of these things affect prices significantly and significantly, and those things must be known before making the decision to buy the property.
From the above, it is evident that there are factors that greatly affect real estate prices in Turkey between a decrease and a rise in prices. The region or city plays a major role in determining the price, for example Istanbul and Trabzon are among the highest cities in Turkey in terms of price in real estate, and this is due to the large demand and the large number of tourists and investors. From a different angle, houses and apartments are considered among the cheapest real estate items, especially in the rest of the regions and cities in Turkey.